Acrobat.com is a set of online services you can use to create and share documents, communicate in real time, and simplify working with others.
According to Acrobat.com you can do the following:
1) Store up to 5 GB of files in your online organizer, accessible from anywhere with a web browser.
2) Share large files with others, without sending the files by e-mail. You can limit access to just people you invite, or make your documents accessible to everyone by embedding a link on a web page or blog.
3) Convert five documents to PDF.
4) Create documents with Adobe® Buzzword®, an online word processor.
5) Hold web meetings with Adobe ConnectNow web conferencing software.
Users need to sign up for an account in order to use these free services. So visit Acrobat.com free services and experience the newest happenings in adobe world.
Visit :- acrobat.com